The February Fiver Fest will be taking place from Monday 15th until Sunday 28th February 2016.
The offers are an eclectic mix of firm favourites and some new and interesting experiences. Grab a map from 1of1 Design, Fun Factory or The Card Collection and explore the town to find your favourite bargains!
1 of 1 design – Various offers to include: earrings , brooch cards, packs of mixed greetings cards, scarves, stamps for kids.
A G Miller – A kilo of pork steaks usually £10.89 per kg.
Abercorn Arms – Panini/sandwich/wrap + chips, salad & soft drink Just £5. Tuesday to Saturday 12-3pm.
Card Collection – 2 x 18″ helium filled foil balloons for £5 (usually £7).
Cavan Bakery – Lunchbag filled with filled bap, cake & a cold drink.
Divine at No 12 – Vase of spring flowers & 10% off voucher for workshop bookings.
Do Events – Wedding or Party planning consultation with insider tips – call Caroline 07711628703.
Douetil Holistic Therapies – 20min Aromatherapy neck & shoulder massage at Douetil Holistic Therapies, Orange Tree Clinic, Broad Street. Call Bernadette 07757030791.
Dry Drinker – £5 off the delivery cost – to receive offer enter Dev-vip on the checkout page when ordering. See www.drydrinker.com.
Elements – Choose from a selection of premium brand hair products.
Fallow Deer – 2 small glasses of house wine.
Fun Factory – £10 Helium filled latex balloon vouchers for just £5 whilst stocks last. Valid 6 months from date of purchase. One voucher per customer.
Gardenia – Two bunches of beautiful scented narcissus.
Heirloom – St Eval tinned candles (seasalt, grapefruit & lime, bay & rosemary, tranquility) usually £9.50.
Itabashi – 3 lunchtime specials available: 3 pieces of Salmon Nigiri and 3 pie sea of Salmon Sashimi OR Tonkatsu, rice and Miso soup OR Green tea cake and coffee.
Mela Mela – Assorted vintage jewellery.
Mini Me – Mini U hair & bath products.
Sam J Fitness – 30 min personal training taster session. (Must be booked by 1st Mar 16). Call Sam 0793781982 see www.samjfitness.co.uk.
Shambles – Full English breakfast – including 98% Italian pork sausage.
Simply Skin – Add a 15 min touch therapy to any facial (including a scalp massage & revitalising foot treatment). Also selection of Dermalogica products.
Stevens Tyres – Wheel balance – usually £7.50 to £10.
Teddington cheese – Buy £8 of cheese & pay just £5. Cheeses included are Worcester Blue & Old Winchester.
Teddington Osteopaths – Biofreeze Gel 118ml, Aeroplast Hotcold pack (re-usable) or Gehwol Fusskraft Blau 125ml foot cream – all £5 each.
Teddington Sports – County Cricket socks usually £8.95.
The Loft – Dog print scarf available in 3 colourways.
Offers map (click to enlarge):
Disclaimer bit: Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.
The October Fiver Fest will be taking place on 17th-31st October 2014 (Friday to Friday).
See double-sided map/offers list or large map below.
List updated 17/10/2014 – added Astrora Coffee, Happy Potter & York Pet Supplies.
1of1Design – Vintage Brooch Cards, Stainless Steel Rings, Golden Coloured Metal Rings, Scrabble Brooches, vintage French maps.
AG Miller – Kilo of best minced beef for £5 (normally £7.89).
Alpha Vets – All primary vaccination courses and vaccine boosters for £5 (worth up to £46 & £76).
Alva Malka Yoga – introductory class £5.
Astrora Coffee – Cup of coffee + bag of coffee offer, or cup of coffee + cake for £5.
Bilas Tandoori – Any lunchtime chicken or lamb curry plus rice or chappatti lunchbox (normally £9.60).
La Bottega – Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed olive oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
Canta Napoli – 1 pizza, pasta or main course salad for £5. Mon-Fri 12-5.30pm. (normally around £7.50).
Card Collection – 2x18inch foil balloons for £5.
Cavan Bakery – 5 Halloween treats for £5 – gingerbread mummies, shortbread ghosts and marshmellow ghost cupcakes.
Diner’s Delight – Meze platter: cucumber dip, tzatziki, hummus, olives, tabbouleh, hot feta cheese filo pastries with home-made bread (normally £7.50).
Divine at Number 12 – A Divine Posy in a Pot for £5.
Douetil Holistic Therapies – 20 minute aromatherapy neck & shoulder massage with a complimentary £10 Gift voucher for your first signature treatment.
Do Events – £5 Wedding & party planning consultation or £5 Venue finding or supplier search service. Contact via do-events.co.uk.
Elements – Goldwell dual senses hair treatment.
Elements MiniMe – Any three items for £5 on selected items including bath products & toys.
Fallow Deer – Two small glasses of house wine for £5 (excluding evenings).
Happy Potter – Decopatch letters for £5 + the paper from the scrap box.
Heirloom – St Eval candles in 4 fragrances, each £5 (normally £9.25).
Instant Print – 2 reams of 80gsm copier paper for £5 (normally £7.90).
Ivy Health Clinic – Eyebrow waxing for £5.
KC Pharmacy – Any Kneipp herbal body wash for £5 (lavender, gentle almond blossom, lemon, passion fruit & grapefruit or mint and eucalyptus).
Kindle Stoves – Birchwood kiln-dried logs for £5 (normally (£6).
Kitchen Sync – Three assorted Maxwell Williams bamboo utensils for £5 (normally £12).
La Casa Del Habano – 100g box of Neuhaus Chocolates (normally £8).
Loft – Santa and Reindeer covers, or three bath bombs for £5 (normally £8.25).
London Health Foods – Nature’s Own vitamin D spray (normally £9.95).
Mela Mela – Selection of vintage compact mirrors for £5 each (usually £10).
Moore’s Cycles – Disney Cars or Disney Princess Bicycle Bell (normally £6.99), Smart 3 LED Rear Light (normally £7.99).
Park Lane Stables – Pony test drives,meet and greet one PLS’s lovely horses or ponies. Learn to mount and dismount, and be taken for a short ride around the quiet streets of Teddington.
Pink & Blue – Fringe trim for £5.
Retro Bistrot – Dessert and coffee for £5.
Shambles – Full English Breakfast (pork sausages, free range eggs & fresh wild mushrooms) with fresh juice £5.
Sidra Patisserie – Any cake & drink for £5.
Simply Me Boutique Beauty – Eyebrow shape, File and varnish, Face and Décolleté spray tan, all £5 each
Simply Skin – File and polish (for hands), Eyebrow shape, Mini Dermalogica products, 5 minute introduction/trial for Dermalux treatment.
Stevens Tyres – Winter car pack consisting of de-icer and screen wash.
Teddington Cheese – £7 worth of delicious, unpasteurised, Brie de Meaux for £5.
Teddington Sports – Hockey boys & girls Freedom shin guards – 2 for £5 (normally £7.99 each).
Teds – Teddington Teddy for £5 (normally £7.50).
Vet4Life – £5 Nail trim for all animals..rabbits, cats, dogs (normally £12).
York Pet Supplies – 2 x bags of Archers premium cat food for £5 (normally £6).
Zabu Coffee (at Heirloom) – Bags of coffee beans including Ethiopian Sidamo for £5 (normally £6.99).
Zen Bootcamp – Quote ‘FiverFest’ during your first free session, second is £5 (normally £10) www.zenbootcamp.co.uk tel 0203 727 7287.
Offers map (click to enlarge):
Fiver Fest is now over! 49 businesses put some cracking offers for just £5 from the 2nd until the 16th of February 2013. Check out the offer details here map below.
We are listening! We are always open to feedback, what do you think of Fiver Fest, what bargains have you picked up, what could we do better next time? We have put some of the feedback received over here on this page from customers and also businesses involved. This is mostly from Twitter (oh how we do love Twitter) but feel free to email us any comments or tell the person you’re buying £5 deals from. Words are good, pictures are sometimes better!
- * Astrora Coffee: 250g Special FIVER FEST Packs of coffee from a wide selection for only £5.
- * Bilas Tandoori: Take-away Lunch box, chicken or lamb bhuna, curry or madras and rice for £5 (12-2:30pm daily).
- * Cavan Bakery: 4 x Valentine’s Cupcakes for £5 + free gift box (usual price of £6.40). 4 cupcake designs; 2 chocolate cupcakes (with chocolate frosting) and 2 red velvet cakes (with cream cheese topping).
- * Douetil Holistic Therapies: (c/o Orange Tree Clinic) 20mins taster session of Reflexology OR Neck & Shoulder Aromatherapy Massage £5 (Normally £10) Call to book Bernadette Douetil – tel 07757 030 791. Special Douetil Holistic Therapies Open Day Sat 9th Feb (10am-2pm).
- * Happy Potter Ceramics: A selection of FREE ceramic animals. All you pay for is the £5 studio.
- * The Loft: Soap in a Tin (100g) from Scottish Finest Soap Company (normally £7).
- * Park Lane Stables: Introduction to horses. Come & meet the horses, learn how to mount & dismount and have a short test drive! Call 07796 842328 to book.
- * Paul Kay Jewellers: Selection of watches for £5 (normally £19.99).
- * Play Inside Out: Selected Orchard or Galt puzzles for £5 (normally £8.99-£10.99).
- * Yoga at Physio & Therapy: Yoga session £5 (was £10) – Thursday 14th 8pm only. Call 07733 260241 to book and quote ‘Fiverfest’.
- * Caffe Teddington: Special All Day Breakfast; 2 pieces bacon, 2 eggs, 2 Cumberland sausages, mushrooms, tomato, baked beans, hash browns and toast. Tea or Coffee. All for £5 (normally £6.95).
- * Card Collection: 2 x 18″ foil balloons £5 (normally £7).
- * Cavan Bakery: 4 Valentine cupcakes for £5 + free gift box. 4 cupcake designs; 2 chocolate (with chocolate frosting) & 2 red velvet (with cream cheese topping) (normally £6.40).
- * Divine Hair & Beauty: £5 eyebrow shape.
- * Elements: A product from the luxury hair care range, Prive for £5 (normally from £8.24).
- * Elements MiniMe: EcoKids luxury hair products for £5 (normally normally £9.25).
- * Girasole: Girasole: Lunchtime pasta deal – all pastas £5 for takeaway (normally £7.95).
- * Heirloom: Beautiful selection of scented Candles in a tin, handmade in Cornwall. Burn time 45 hours. £5 (normal price £8.99).
- * Hope2Heal Counselling: 30 minute consultation to new clients for £5. Book before 5pm on Fri 16th Feb, contact Nikki: www.hope2heal.co.uk.
- * Hunter’s Window Cleaning: Front of house or shop window clean for £5 (normally £10). Call Chris to book 07789 287882
- * Instant Print Stationery: 2 reams of A4 paper for £5 (normally £7.90) or 2 x A4 lever arch files £5 (normally £7.96).
- * Kitchen Sync: 2 x Packs of napkins £5 (normally £7.50) OR 1 x Le Creuset expresso cup £5 (normally £8.50),
- * La Bottega: Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed Olive Oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
- * La Casa Del Habano: 125g selection of Neuhaus chocolate from loose counter £5 (normally £8.75).
- * Mela Mela: Either a pair of lace gloves (red, black or white) for £5 OR a piece of vintage jewellery, marked down to £5 (some previously £10 and £15!)
- * Mercado: I ❤ Teddington mugs for £5. Love where you live!
- * Nova Fortuny: Bracelets & pendant necklaces from Paris for £5 (normally up to £20).
- * Pristine Dry Cleaners: Any non-lined dress dry-cleaned for £5 (normally £9).
- * Shambles: Brunch – Full English Breakfast (pork sausages, free range eggs & fresh wild mushrooms) with fresh juice £5.
- * Royal Oak: A choice of a Gourmet Burger for £5; either Aberdeen Angus, Lincolnshire Poacher, Streaky Bacon & Skinny Fries OR Portabello Mushroom, Roasted Red Pepper & Haloumi Burger w Tzatziki & Skinny Fries (normally £8/£9).
- * Studio 148: A pair of luxurious men’s socks for only £5 (normally between £12 to £14).
- * TCS: Heart tea-light candle lantern + many other items in window display £5.
- * Teds Children’s Clothing: Own a cuddly baby Teddington Teddy from the lovely Ted’s for only £5 (normally £7.50).
- * Vet4Life: Dog or cat pedicure (nail clip) (normally £12).
- * Diner’s Delight: Any Panini and jacket potato from their menu with tea or freshly ground coffee for £5 (please quote FIVER FEST to claim).
- * Diner’s Turkish Delight: Cold meze platter for £5 (normally £9.95 Wed/Thu evenings only).
- * Nearest Cafe: 7 Speciality Coffees (1 per day, per customer. Either a standard latte, cappuccino, americano, macchiato etc) Sat 9th to Sat 16th for £5 (Normally £17.90 for double shots @£2.50 or £15.40 single shots).
- * Steven’s Tyres: Car Winter Pack includes Premium Quality De-Icer (Prestone 600ml), Hankook scraper & Tyre depth indicator, all for £5.
- * Vidatherapy: £5 Express Manicure (normally £15) OR on-site Chair Massage £5 (normally £15) Mon-Fri only. Call 02086141199 for appt.
- * Phil Irwin Carpets: 8mm underlay for £5m² (normally £8.95).
- * Perfect Pooch Grooming: 1 hour dog-walking service for 1 x dog for £5 (normal price £10 p/h).
- * York Pet Supplies: Buy any 3 Archers dog treats for £5.00 and get a free Archers Hypo allergenic Dog food sample.
- * Ivy Health Clinic: £5 eyebrow shape (normally £12). Call 0208 9778700 to book.
- * Jo Butler Flowers: Spring posy wrapped in brown paper & tissue for only £5.
- * La Cloche/Lion (Wick Rd): Le Plat du Jour for £5 (normally 7.95).
- * Moore’s Cycles: Smart 3 LED Rear bicycle light for £5 (normally £7.99).
- * AG Millers Butchers: 8 x 100% free range Beef Burgers for £5. NO mechanically recovered meat. Eggs & seasoning are the only additives in their beef burgers.
- * Jo McLaren Formal Wear: £5 for new pre-tied bow ties (normally £9.99).
- * Waldegrave Arms: 3 different meals daily, available only for £5 each, all fresh and prepared daily by chef.
- * Kindle Stoves: Beautiful & functional metal match boxes in flint, clay or slate colours to keep your matches dry for only £5.
This quite frankly lovely illustrated map of Teddington sprinkled with Fiver Fest offers has been put together by the equally lovely and super-helpful Rachel Morris, a local artist and illustrator.
This is available as a image (jpg) or a larger PDF. Feel free to print this out and embark on a bargain treasure-hunt!
How amazing is Play Inside Out’s Fiver Fest window display? TCS have outdone themselves too!
The Totally Locally Team’s latest recruit helping to hand out Fiver Fest maps!
Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.
February, the month of LOVE. Residents of Teddington will soon be feeling the love with the amazing FIVER FEST FORTNIGHT offers from our independents.
For two weeks, Saturday 2nd to the 16th of February, the town will be awash with various independent retailers and eateries offering locals great deals on selected products, meals or services for an absolutely cracking price of £5 each!
Unbeatable offers like these are the perfect excuse (not that we need one) to visit the shop you may have always passed, eat in a cafe or restaurant you have never tried and start celebrating all great independents we are fortunate to have in Teddington.
Shopping locally has never been easier or more fun. It’s also the ideal opportunity for a face to face chat with one of the wonderful traders who keep our town centre vibrant and to re-evaluate old shopping habits. Look out for the FIVER FEST posters which will start appearing in shop windows and check back here for the complete list of participating retailers with their offers.
Show how much you LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE and shop Totally Locally Teddington.