- Abercorn Arms, 76 – 78 Church Rd; 2 x small glasses of house wine for just £5 (usually £7.80). 020 8943 9484
- Alter & Tweak, 76 Broad St; Knitwear darning just £5 per hole (usually £10). 0208 943 1775
- Card Collection, 39 High St; 2x 18″ helium filled foil balloons for £5 (usually £8). 020 8943 0262
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 25 High St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8943 1683
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 42 Broad St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 3900
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 111 Stanley Rd; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 0923
- Douetil Holistic Therapies, 23a Broad St (Orange Tree Clinic); 15 min neck and shoulder massage just £5. To book call Bernie 07757 030791
- Elements Hair Salon, 57 High Street, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8943 5146
- Emma Morrison Dressmaking will be offering a one hour sewing lesson worth £60 for £5 Info@emmamorrisondressmaking.co.uk Or 07506-246821
- Fallow Deer, 130 High St; 2 small glasses of house wine or 2 x bottles of house lager for just £5. 020 8943 2578
- Fun Factory, The Causeway, 1 x Father’s Day foil balloon + a pair of themed Father’s Day socks for only £5 (normally £8.49)
- Heirloom, 110 High Street, St Eval Cornish-made scented pillar candle – burns for up to 60 hours, bay & rosemary or sea salt for £5, usually £7. 020 8943 2258
- Hogarth Pub, 58 Broad Street, Double Gin & Tonic for £5. 020 3302 8588
- The Loft, 16 Broad Street. Selection of Summer scarves for only £5 0208 973 0800
- MP Hair, 92 High St Hampton Wick; Fabulous selection of hair products for just £5. Usually > £10. To book 020 8943 5111 or www.mphair.co.uk
- Mary’s Living & Giving, 93 High St; Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store. 020 8977 0680
- Refill Larder, 122 High Street. Free stainless steel straw (retail price £1.25) for anyone spending over £5 on refill food. Mention fiver fest to claim (while stocks last), Selection of gold, black, silver and copper coloured straws – bent and straight
- Ribs & Burgers, 4 Broad Street; Double cheese burger (2 x 100gm patties) for only £5. 020 3873 9888
- Richard Hair, 6 Broad St; Children’s haircuts (under 10y/old) for only £5 To book 020 8943 1610 or www.richardhair.co.uk
- Shambles, 83 – 85 High St; Aperol Spritz or a Green Spritz usually £7.95 just £5. 020 8977 9398
- Simply Skin, 68b Broad St; mini Dermalogica products and eyebrow shapes for just £5 each, normally £10. 020 8977 1220
- Teddington Carpets, 13 Broad Street, £5 off Turtle doormats 020 8977 4562
- Teddington Cheese, 42 Station Rd; Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8977 6868
- Teddington Cheese, 74 Hill Rise, Richmond, Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8948 5794
- Teddington Sidra, 5 Church Rd, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8977 2725
- Teddington Sports, 49 Broad St; Aqua Sphere Junior Goggles just £5 (usually £11.99). 0203 475 2025
- Toast, The Causeway, BIG bacon sandwich OR vegan/vegetarian beetroot, hummus, roasted pepper & spinach sandwich both with tea/coffee for £5
- TW11 Butcher, 152 Waldegrave Rd; 1 Kilo of boneless pork steaks for £5 (usually £11.99). 020 8977 2753
- Vet4life, 160 High St; Nail clipping for just £5 (usually £12). 020 8977 3955
The February Fiver Fest will be taking place from Sunday 15th Feb until 1st March.
Offers this time are are a varied bunch, grab a map from London Health Foods, La Bottega or Heirloom and explore the town to find your favourite bargains!
* Updated 20/02/2015, additional offers from London Heath Foods, Shambles and Teddington Cheese.
* Updated 22/02/2015, added Instant Print offer.
* Updated 24/02/2015, added Suki Design offer.
1of1Design – Scrabble rings and vintage brooch cards £5 each.
Abercorn Arms – Any lunch baguette, panini or wrap with a bowl of homemade soup for £5 (normally £7.45). Evenings: any sharer bucket of Calamari with garlic mayo or Falafal with humus or Nachos with guacamole, salsa (usually £6.95-£7.95).
AG Miller – Gammon joints £5 a kilo (usually £9.99).
Alpha Vets – Microchip for £5 (normally £19.95).
Bilas Tandoori – Lunchbox offer: any chicken or lamb curry and rice or naan for £5 (eat-in or takeaway).
Card Collection – 2x18inch foil balloons for £5 (usually £7).
Cavan Bakery – Buy a filled speciality bap, cake/bun and Americano/tea for £5.
Diners Delight – Chicken kebab or grilled meatballs served with salad, chips, pitta bread, homemade chilli sauce.
Divine at no. 12 – Spring flowering camelia plant £5.
Do Events – £5 Party styling consultation (see leaflets in Heirloom).
Douetil Holistic Therapies – Aromatherapy Neck and Shoulder Massage £5. To book call 07757030791.
Elements – KMS and Goldwell Style Sign products all £5 (usually minimum £10).
Fallow Deer Cafe – Two bottles of craft beer for £5 (excluding cocktail evenings).
Fun Factory – Cluster of 3 x 12″ pearlised latex helium balloons with curled decorative ribbon & weight (usually £7.50). Childs Victorian fancy dress outfit (usually £11.99).
Happy Potter – Hippo for £5 (normally £8, excludes £5 studio fee).
Heirloom – JellyCat Bunnies and St Eval candles each £5 (normally £9.25).
Instant Print – 2 reams of A4 80gsm copier paper for £5.
Ivy Clinic – Eyebrow shape for £5.
KC Pharmacy – Burt’s Bees Honey Pot, Lip and Hand collection.
Kimm Stevens (at Mitzi B) – Bound packs of 4 (varied) greetings cards of works by local artist Kimm Stevens (normally £10).
Kindle Stoves – Enamel string dispenser (normally £10), E. mugs (normally £12), miners lantern (normally £10).
La Bottega – Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed olive oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
La Casa Del Habano – Selected lines of chocolates for £5.
Loft – Flower and stripes scarves – 3 different colours to choose from.
London Health Foods – Euro Gold Complete multi-vitamins or Nature’s Own vitamin D tablets. Other discounted items added. (Normally: £8.80 / £5.90).
Mela Mela – Vintage pearl bracelets for £5 each (originally £15).
Mercado – Snow bunnies key rings, assorted colours £5 (usually £8).
Mini me – Two Mini u bath products for £5 (usually 3.99 each).
Mischief and Mayhem – Trouser turn up alterations for a fiver. See www.marinabarker.co.uk.
Mitzi B – Tights £9.50 now £5, other discounted items available.
Moore’s Cycles – Reflective slap band (usually £7.99), wet chain lube (usually £6.99).
Orange Tree Clinic / Judy’s Herbal – 20min herbal medicine consultation with a free gift. Appointment only, contact Judyta to book: 07860819598 email@example.com
Park Lane Stables – Pony test drives, meet and greet one PLS’s lovely horses or ponies. Learn to mount and dismount, and be taken for a short ride around the quiet streets of Teddington. Call 07796842328 to book.
Paul Kay Jewellers – Shambala Bracelets or First Rank Watches (both previously £19.99).
Sarasvati Dance – Belly Dance (at Fitness First) – 1 hour belly dance beginner lesson Thu 8:15pm or intermediate Sat 2:30 (normally £10). Shimmy belts provided. For more info www.sarasvatidance.com
Shambles – Children’s three course menu (normally £8.50) or Full English breakfast for £5.
Sidra Patisserie – Any cake and drink £5.
Simply Me Boutique – Eyebrow shape with Lauren £5 (usually £15).
Simply Skin – Indian head massage taster, eyebrow tint or £5 underarm wax with any leg / bikini wax.
Stevens Tyres – 2 x wheel balance £5 normally £15.
Suki Design – Mother’s Day A6 sketches (details here).
Teddington Cheese – £8 worth of Dolci De Maremma, Torta, Stinking Bishop, Camembert Au Calvados, Livarot or Reblechon for £5.
Teddington Sports – Optimum size 3, 4 & 5 Rugby training balls for £5 (normally £9.99).
Teds – Teddington Teddy for £5 (normally £7.50).
Vet4Life – £5 Nail trim for all animals, rabbits, cats, dogs (normally £12).
Waldegrave Arms – £5 lunch special.
Zabu Coffee (at Heirloom) – Freshly roasted coffees (in beans or ground) £5 per bag – (normally £6.99).
Disclaimer bit: Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.
The February Fiver Fest will be taking place from the 15th Feb until 1st March.
1of1Design – Brooch cards, button cards and packs of party invitations.
AG Millers – 1kg of skinless boneless chicken breast fillets.
Alva Yoga – For all new comers to Alva Yoga. Tuesday 25th and Thursday 27th February, 8-9:30PM, Hampton Wick. [Booking info].
Bed City – £5 pillows.
Bilas Tandoori – Any chicken/lamb/prawn main and rice takeaway lunchbox (normally up to £8.55).
Blue Babboon – 1 hour website consultation (normally £60) only 15 spaces available, call 020 8973 4329 to arrange.
Card Collection – 2 x 18″ foil balloons £5 (normally £7).
Cavan Bakery – Two Cavan Cookies for £5 (normally £7.90).
Diner’s Delight Cafe (daytime) – Meze platter: cucumber dip tzatziki, hummus, olives, tabbouleh, hot feta cheese filo pastries with home made bread (normally £7.50).
Do Events – £5 Wedding & Party Planning Consultation; Venue Finding or Supplier Search Service (Parties, Events & Weddings). [More info].
Douetil Holistic Therapies – Dinner party candles in vibrant colours £5 for two (normally £10). Taster Sessions: back, neck and shoulder massage OR reflexology £5 for 20 minutes.
Elements – £5 colour glow treatment from Goldwell (normally £10).
Elements MiniMe – Bath-time offer: 3 bath products for £5.
Emma Morrison Dress Making – Take part in a sewing workshop, suitable for beginners. [Booking info].
Fallow Deer – Tea and Scones for two for £5 (usually £8.60).
Happy Potter Ceramics – Paint a small coaster for £5 (normally £9.50 with studio fee) * While stocks last.
Heirloom – St Eval candles available in 4 fragrances (normally £9.25). Also see below Zabu Coffee offer.
Instant Print – 2 reams of A4 copy paper for £5.
Ivy Clinic – Eyebrow wax/shape for £5 (normally £12).
KC Pharmacy – Spend £10 on any Patisserie de Bain range and pay only £5.
Kitchen Sync – Beautiful heavy cotton, black TW11 shopping bag (usually £12.50) while stocks last.
La Bottega – Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed Olive Oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
La Casa Del Habano – Neuhaus 100g chocolates with gift bag (normally £8) and Organic Beanberry Coffee £5 (normally £7.50).
Loft – Lovely new scarves purchased especially for FiverFest.
London Health Foods – Nature’s Own Euro Gold multivitamin 30 tablets (normally £8.50).
LoveUMum – Two free range eggs (poached/scramble/fried) sourdough with any coffee.
Mela Mela – Vintage 70s egg cups, set of 2 for £5, plus sets of matching 70s spoons for £5.
Moiduls – Any 2 tapas dishes for £5 (11:30am-2:30pm Mon-Sun).
Moore’s Cycles – BBB Microsafe combination lock (normally £6.99), Smart 3 LED rear light (normally £7.99).
Paul Kay – Selected Casio watches for £5.
Park Lane Stables – Pony test drives – 15 minute meet and greet with one of our lovely horses or ponies. Learn to mount and dismount, and be taken for a short ride around the quiet streets of Teddington.
Retro Bistrot – Any pudding on the menu (except cheese plate) for a fiver either on its own during the day or added to the a la carte menu in the evenings.
Royal Oak – Apple cider pulled pork chipotle sandwich, pickled fennel, boston beans, skinny fries (normally £8). Falafel cheeseburger, beetroom hummus, skinny fries (normally £8).
Shambles – Full English breakfast with orange juice.
Sidra Patisserie – Any cake and coffee for £5.
Simply Me Boutique Beauty – 10 minute massage, eyebrow shape (normally £12) or selected Jessica varnishes £5 each Shekinah.
Simply Skin – £5 eyebrow shape and £5 file and polish for hands and also a selection of £5 products.
Stevens Tyres – Car Winter Pack includes premium quality de-Icer (Prestone 600ml), Hankook scraper & tyre depth indicator, all for £5.
Teddington Carpet Centre – Underlay (Cloud 9 Cirrus) £5 per sqm (normally £6.99) when fitted with a purchased carpet.
Teddington Cheese – Two great English cheeses: Tornegus & Single Gloucester. £8 worth of cheese for £5.
Teddington Sports – TK Hockey junior shin guards (normally £11.99).
Teds – Own a cuddly baby Teddington Teddy from the lovely Ted’s for only £5 (normally £7.50).
Urban Suburban – Orla Kiely Tealight Holders (normally £10).
Vet4Life – Dog or cat pedicure (nail clip) (normally £12).
Waldegrave Arms – Sandwich menu and glass of house wine for £5.
Zabu Coffee – 4 great 100% Arabica coffees to choose from – all £5/ bag. House Blend, El Salvador, Sumatra and Decaf (normally £6.99).
Fiver Fest is back! For the next two weeks there are a huge amount of £5 offers (currently 50!) to seek out around town – keep an eye out for the handy FiverFest black and white offer posters or choose your favourite offers from below and make a plan of attack using the list and map!
[Last updated 29/06/2013] to add these (not on v1 map):
Added Flying Cloud Cafe & Simply Me Boutique Beauty
Added KC Pharmacy, Orange Tree Clinic, Nafisa.
La Bottega 1 litre of cold-pressed olive oil back by popular demand.
- * Astrora Coffee: 2 x 100g special Fiver Fest packs of coffee from a wide selection.
- * Bed City: Bear, dog, pig & seal doorstops (normally £9.99).
- * Bilas Tandoori: Chicken or lamb Curry/Madras/Bhuna and Pilau rice lunchbox.
- * Cavan Bakery: Any 5 cakes for £5 including brownies, muffins, frangipane slices, gingerbread men etc (excluding wrapped cakes).
- * Douetil Holistic Therapies: 15min neck and shoulder massage or minireflexology session on Wed/Thu.
- * Happy Potter Ceramics: Paint an egg cup (normally £11).
- * John Woods Fruit & Veg: Fruit / Salad pack.
- * KC Pharmacy: Collection of mini moisturising lotions from Patisserie De Bain range (normally £15) or spend £8 and pay £5 on the rest of the Patisserie Range. Also Nuxe travel kit (normally £7.99).
- * The Loft: Multi butterfly scarf in light pink, blue or dark pink (normally £8.99).
- * Orange Tree Clinic: For all you running enthusiasts: relieve those aching legs with a 15mins lower body sports massage (legs and thighs).
- * Park Lane Stables: Introduction to horses. Come & meet the horses, learn how to mount & dismount and have a short test drive! Or 15m lesson on Henry the mechanical horse.
- * Perkins Health: Cut, shape and nail polish (normally £8).
- * Simply Skin: £5 eyebrow shapes and £5 Jessica file and polish.
- * La Bottega: Fiver feast: platter of meats, cheeses, olives & bread. Also 1 litre of cold-pressed olive oil (bring your own bottle)
- * Canta Napoli: Seabass lunch (normally £14.95) Mon-Thu or Lasagna lunch (normally £7.90) Fri-Sun.
- * Card Collection: 2 x 18inch foil balloons £5 (normally £7).
- * La Casa Del Habano: 100g Selection of Neuhaus Belgium chocolates in a bag (normally £7).
- * Cavan Bakery: Any 5 cakes for £5 including brownies, muffins, frangipane slices, gingerbread men etc (excluding wrapped cakes).
- * Elements: £5 Kerastase treatments when booked in with blowdry (normally £15).
- * Fallow Deer Cafe: Daily special lunchtime salad & soft drink.
- * Heirloom: Hand-made oak acorn door wedge. Cornish St Eval handmade candles in terracotta pot. Once used fill with soil and plant some herbs to create your own Victorian herb garden.
- * Kindle Stoves: 5kg BBQ charcoal for £5 (usually £7).
- * Kitchen Sync: Selection of items (worth £8.99) including Le Creuset Espresso mugs.
- * Mela Mela: Selection of vintage jewellery including pearl bracelets (and possibly a few surprise items too!).
- * Mercado: I ❤ Teddington mugs for £5. Love where you live!
- * Mitzi B: White fabric hearts, tights & selected jewellery.
- * Moiduls: Any 2 tapas dishes from special lunch menu (lunch times: 11:30am-2:30pm).
- * Royal Oak: Cheddar Stuffed Aberdeen Angus Beefburger, bacon jam, skinny fries, house slaw (usually £10), crispy seabass & avocado burger, skinny fries, house slaw (usually £9), spiced chickpea, lentil & rice burger, tzatziki, skinny fries, house slaw (usually £8), any cocktail from menu (usually £7).
- * Shambles: ‘Cozze Marinara con N’duja’ (Mussels with ‘N’duja’ (melted spicy salami)) and tomato sauce with home-made bread.
- * Simply Me Boutique Beauty: Eyebrow shape only £5 when booked with any beauty service (normally £15).
- * TCS: Danish homewares.
- * Teeney Weenies: Spend £5 and get a free pack of Pombears! OR spend £5 and get a hot beverage for free.
- * Vet4Life: Dog or cat pedicure (nail clip) (normally £12).
- * Diner’s Delight Cafe: Meze Platter’ served with home-made pitta bread and with tea or freshly ground coffee (normally £8.45).
- * Diner’s Turkish Delight: Delicious barbecued chicken wings with salad, rice and bread (normally £8.50).
- * Emma Morrison Dressmaking: Half-hour taster session learning how to use a sewing machine (ages 10 to adult). Also 5 shirts ironed for £5.
- * Sidra Patisserie: Takeaway sandwich & any coffee.
- * Steven’s Tyres: Two wheel balances (normally £15).
- * Vidatherapy: Aveda 50ml travel favourites – natural skin care products, perfect for a quick holiday getaway!
- * Alva Yoga (Hampton Wick): £5 per class Tues & Thurs Classes for new members only.
- * Flying Cloud Cafe (Ferry Rd): 2 cups of tea and 2 pieces of homemade cakes for £5.
- * La Cloche/Lion (Wick Rd): Le Plat du Jour for £5.
- * Ivy Health Clinic: £5 eyebrow shape (normally £12). Call 0208 9778700 to book.
- * Jo Butler Flowers: Fragrant posy wrapped in brown paper & tissue for only £5.
- * Moore’s Cycles: Raleigh pump or Specialized water bottle (normally £7).
- * AG Millers Butchers: 1kg of sausages! Seville (pork & marmalade) or TNT (hot chilli).
- * Teddington Sports: Cream cricket hat (normally £7.99).
- * Kate Smart Fitness: 1 x Latex Resistance Band & comprehensive exercise sheet. See website for info (normally £8).
- * Naked Trainer: Group session for £5 (usually £10 for new member) Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am and 7.30pm (20th/25th/27th June 2nd/4th July).
- * Nafisa: 15m relaxing reflexology session, sumptuous face massage or invigorating Indian head massage. Call 07773844273 to book visit.
- * Plan B Fitness: Plan B Fitness Clean Curry Cook Book (PDF) see www.planbnutrition.com/fiver-fest.
Or if you prefer a nice orderly list to print, here is that very thing (with map on 2nd page): PDF.
There area already some great window displays in honour of Fiver Fest – check-out this beauty from Simply Skin.
Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.