- Abercorn Arms, 76 – 78 Church Rd; 2 x small glasses of house wine for just £5 (usually £7.80). 020 8943 9484
- Alter & Tweak, 76 Broad St; Knitwear darning just £5 per hole (usually £10). 0208 943 1775
- Card Collection, 39 High St; 2x 18″ helium filled foil balloons for £5 (usually £8). 020 8943 0262
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 25 High St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8943 1683
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 42 Broad St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 3900
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 111 Stanley Rd; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 0923
- Douetil Holistic Therapies, 23a Broad St (Orange Tree Clinic); 15 min neck and shoulder massage just £5. To book call Bernie 07757 030791
- Elements Hair Salon, 57 High Street, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8943 5146
- Emma Morrison Dressmaking will be offering a one hour sewing lesson worth £60 for £5 Info@emmamorrisondressmaking.co.uk Or 07506-246821
- Fallow Deer, 130 High St; 2 small glasses of house wine or 2 x bottles of house lager for just £5. 020 8943 2578
- Fun Factory, The Causeway, 1 x Father’s Day foil balloon + a pair of themed Father’s Day socks for only £5 (normally £8.49)
- Heirloom, 110 High Street, St Eval Cornish-made scented pillar candle – burns for up to 60 hours, bay & rosemary or sea salt for £5, usually £7. 020 8943 2258
- Hogarth Pub, 58 Broad Street, Double Gin & Tonic for £5. 020 3302 8588
- The Loft, 16 Broad Street. Selection of Summer scarves for only £5 0208 973 0800
- MP Hair, 92 High St Hampton Wick; Fabulous selection of hair products for just £5. Usually > £10. To book 020 8943 5111 or www.mphair.co.uk
- Mary’s Living & Giving, 93 High St; Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store. 020 8977 0680
- Refill Larder, 122 High Street. Free stainless steel straw (retail price £1.25) for anyone spending over £5 on refill food. Mention fiver fest to claim (while stocks last), Selection of gold, black, silver and copper coloured straws – bent and straight
- Ribs & Burgers, 4 Broad Street; Double cheese burger (2 x 100gm patties) for only £5. 020 3873 9888
- Richard Hair, 6 Broad St; Children’s haircuts (under 10y/old) for only £5 To book 020 8943 1610 or www.richardhair.co.uk
- Shambles, 83 – 85 High St; Aperol Spritz or a Green Spritz usually £7.95 just £5. 020 8977 9398
- Simply Skin, 68b Broad St; mini Dermalogica products and eyebrow shapes for just £5 each, normally £10. 020 8977 1220
- Teddington Carpets, 13 Broad Street, £5 off Turtle doormats 020 8977 4562
- Teddington Cheese, 42 Station Rd; Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8977 6868
- Teddington Cheese, 74 Hill Rise, Richmond, Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8948 5794
- Teddington Sidra, 5 Church Rd, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8977 2725
- Teddington Sports, 49 Broad St; Aqua Sphere Junior Goggles just £5 (usually £11.99). 0203 475 2025
- Toast, The Causeway, BIG bacon sandwich OR vegan/vegetarian beetroot, hummus, roasted pepper & spinach sandwich both with tea/coffee for £5
- TW11 Butcher, 152 Waldegrave Rd; 1 Kilo of boneless pork steaks for £5 (usually £11.99). 020 8977 2753
- Vet4life, 160 High St; Nail clipping for just £5 (usually £12). 020 8977 3955
Now that summer is upon us, lots of local businesses will be putting on special offers to help celebrate hopefully a gloriously sunny and relaxing time!
The crazy summer prices will last for two weeks from 21st June to the 5th of July (Saturday to Saturday) so keep an eye-out for these posters in windows that will tell you what’s on offer:
1of1Design – Fab leather handbags normally £39 from £15
Bed City – 20% off Stuart Jones headboards
Cavan Bakery – Buy filled Specialty Bap and get a cake for £1! (Billionaires SB/Carrot/Gingerbread Man/Brownie)
Diners Delight Cafe – freshly made salad £5, Mezzo platter for £7.50 with free drink
Elements – Su Do Spray Tan £20 (normal price £30)
Fallow Deer – free soft drink or coffee/tea with any lunch from the menu
Flying Cloud Cafe – 2 coffees and piece of home-made cake for £5
Heirloom – 15% off all jewellery, Portmeirion and Avoca ranges
Happy Potter – Happy Hippo & Haribo Offer: includes studio fee for £10, usually £13.50
Ivy Clinic – Waxing 3 areas for the price of 2, cheapest area free
KC Pharmacy – Spend £10 on any Patisserie De Bain Range and pay £5
Kindle Stoves – 10% off wood burning stoves
Kitchen Sync – Quench foldable drink ware set and pack of paper straws for £7.50 (30% off)
La Casa Del Habano – 10% off Neuhaus Chocolates
Loft – Summer scarves £5.99 (normally £8.99)
LoveUMum – Any sandwich and drink for £6
Mitzi B – 50% off selected scarves
Moore’s Cycles – 3 for 2 on all inner tubes. £5 off any smart light set. Puncture fixed with 1/2 price labour
Park Lane Stables – Family of four ride for £50 (including hat hire)
Play Inside Out – 20% off Melissa & Doug Sand and Water Toys
Royal Oak – British Meats & Treats platter £10 (usally £17)
Shambles – 2 Prosecco and Aperol Spritz for the price of 1
Shape Hair Design -35% off all colour applications
Sidra Patisserie – Any cake + drink for £5. Any sandwich with coffee for £6.50 (or £1 take away)
Simply Skin UK – 15minute back or scalp massage with every dermalogica facial
Stevens Tyres – 4 x Wheel Balance £20.00 incl. V.A.T
Studio 148 – 25% off summer shoe collection
Teddington Sports – Adidas Ayrtek Junior Cricket Helmet £29.99 (was £49.99)
Vidatherapy – £10 off Aveda mineral makeup collection
The February Fiver Fest will be taking place from the 15th Feb until 1st March.
1of1Design – Brooch cards, button cards and packs of party invitations.
AG Millers – 1kg of skinless boneless chicken breast fillets.
Alva Yoga – For all new comers to Alva Yoga. Tuesday 25th and Thursday 27th February, 8-9:30PM, Hampton Wick. [Booking info].
Bed City – £5 pillows.
Bilas Tandoori – Any chicken/lamb/prawn main and rice takeaway lunchbox (normally up to £8.55).
Blue Babboon – 1 hour website consultation (normally £60) only 15 spaces available, call 020 8973 4329 to arrange.
Card Collection – 2 x 18″ foil balloons £5 (normally £7).
Cavan Bakery – Two Cavan Cookies for £5 (normally £7.90).
Diner’s Delight Cafe (daytime) – Meze platter: cucumber dip tzatziki, hummus, olives, tabbouleh, hot feta cheese filo pastries with home made bread (normally £7.50).
Do Events – £5 Wedding & Party Planning Consultation; Venue Finding or Supplier Search Service (Parties, Events & Weddings). [More info].
Douetil Holistic Therapies – Dinner party candles in vibrant colours £5 for two (normally £10). Taster Sessions: back, neck and shoulder massage OR reflexology £5 for 20 minutes.
Elements – £5 colour glow treatment from Goldwell (normally £10).
Elements MiniMe – Bath-time offer: 3 bath products for £5.
Emma Morrison Dress Making – Take part in a sewing workshop, suitable for beginners. [Booking info].
Fallow Deer – Tea and Scones for two for £5 (usually £8.60).
Happy Potter Ceramics – Paint a small coaster for £5 (normally £9.50 with studio fee) * While stocks last.
Heirloom – St Eval candles available in 4 fragrances (normally £9.25). Also see below Zabu Coffee offer.
Instant Print – 2 reams of A4 copy paper for £5.
Ivy Clinic – Eyebrow wax/shape for £5 (normally £12).
KC Pharmacy – Spend £10 on any Patisserie de Bain range and pay only £5.
Kitchen Sync – Beautiful heavy cotton, black TW11 shopping bag (usually £12.50) while stocks last.
La Bottega – Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed Olive Oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
La Casa Del Habano – Neuhaus 100g chocolates with gift bag (normally £8) and Organic Beanberry Coffee £5 (normally £7.50).
Loft – Lovely new scarves purchased especially for FiverFest.
London Health Foods – Nature’s Own Euro Gold multivitamin 30 tablets (normally £8.50).
LoveUMum – Two free range eggs (poached/scramble/fried) sourdough with any coffee.
Mela Mela – Vintage 70s egg cups, set of 2 for £5, plus sets of matching 70s spoons for £5.
Moiduls – Any 2 tapas dishes for £5 (11:30am-2:30pm Mon-Sun).
Moore’s Cycles – BBB Microsafe combination lock (normally £6.99), Smart 3 LED rear light (normally £7.99).
Paul Kay – Selected Casio watches for £5.
Park Lane Stables – Pony test drives – 15 minute meet and greet with one of our lovely horses or ponies. Learn to mount and dismount, and be taken for a short ride around the quiet streets of Teddington.
Retro Bistrot – Any pudding on the menu (except cheese plate) for a fiver either on its own during the day or added to the a la carte menu in the evenings.
Royal Oak – Apple cider pulled pork chipotle sandwich, pickled fennel, boston beans, skinny fries (normally £8). Falafel cheeseburger, beetroom hummus, skinny fries (normally £8).
Shambles – Full English breakfast with orange juice.
Sidra Patisserie – Any cake and coffee for £5.
Simply Me Boutique Beauty – 10 minute massage, eyebrow shape (normally £12) or selected Jessica varnishes £5 each Shekinah.
Simply Skin – £5 eyebrow shape and £5 file and polish for hands and also a selection of £5 products.
Stevens Tyres – Car Winter Pack includes premium quality de-Icer (Prestone 600ml), Hankook scraper & tyre depth indicator, all for £5.
Teddington Carpet Centre – Underlay (Cloud 9 Cirrus) £5 per sqm (normally £6.99) when fitted with a purchased carpet.
Teddington Cheese – Two great English cheeses: Tornegus & Single Gloucester. £8 worth of cheese for £5.
Teddington Sports – TK Hockey junior shin guards (normally £11.99).
Teds – Own a cuddly baby Teddington Teddy from the lovely Ted’s for only £5 (normally £7.50).
Urban Suburban – Orla Kiely Tealight Holders (normally £10).
Vet4Life – Dog or cat pedicure (nail clip) (normally £12).
Waldegrave Arms – Sandwich menu and glass of house wine for £5.
Zabu Coffee – 4 great 100% Arabica coffees to choose from – all £5/ bag. House Blend, El Salvador, Sumatra and Decaf (normally £6.99).
To celebrate the launch of the Magic Tenner initiative, there will be a plethora of £10 deals (45 currently) – here are the bargains you will find about town from Thursday 17th-31st of October. Keep an eye out for the £10 offer strips out and about that you’ll see in windows and on counters.
* Updated to add Teddington Sports and KC Pharmacy.
- * Bilas Tandoori: Any chicken/lamb/prawn starter + main dish, rice or naan and 330ml Cobra (takeaway anytime or eat-in Sunday to Wednesday).
- * Cavan Bakery: Halloween selection: 4 Halloween Cupcakes, 2 Gingerbread Mummies, 2 Chocolate Shortbread Witches’ Cats, 2 Shortbread Bats. All for £10.
- * Douetil Holistic Therapies: Aromatherapy or reflexology taster session. Call Bernadette on 07757 030 791 to book your special treat.
- * Happy Potter Ceramics: 1 teacup painting / decoration (normally £13).
- * KC Pharmacy: NUX hand cream buy get one free (normally £20).
- * The Loft: I love Teddington Apron (normally £15.99).
- * Orange Tree Clinic: 20mins sports massage £10. Tel 020 8943 9459 to book.
- * Paul Kay Jewellers: Range of watches reduced to £10 including Casio.
- * Physio & Therapy: Introductory Running Gait Analysis (normally (£49).
- * Simply Skin: Tempting Taster for a Tenner of reflexology or a scalp massage.
- * Urban Suburban: Beefayre Reed Diffusers, (normally £12.95).
- * Woods Fruit & Veg: Fruit & veg box with free delivery.
- * 1of1Design: Colourful graphic T-shirts (normally £14-20), 2 vintage brooch cards, (normally £6.50 each), vintage Dutch, French & English Wooden Srabble rings (normally £10), festival Boho necklace & bracelet combo – range of styles & make your own combinations (normally £22).
- * La Bottega: Bottle of Prosecco for £10 (normally £14).
- * Canta Napoli: Pizza or pasta and side salad & drink (soft drink/water or small glass of wine) & coffee for £10.
- * Card Collection: 1 very large SuperShape foil number balloon (normally £12).
- * La Casa Del Habano: Lampe Berger fragrance for £10 (normally £13.50).
- * Cavan Bakery: Halloween selection: 4 Halloween Cupcakes, 2 Gingerbread Mummies, 2 Chocolate Shortbread Witches’ Cats, 2 Shortbread Bats. All for £10.
- * Elements: Kerastase treatment for £10 (normally £15).
- * Fallow Deer Cafe: Lunch, piece of cake and a drink for £10.
- * Famous Wines: Cyrice white wine (normally £12.99) or 2 from the Stowell range (normally £11.98).
- * Heirloom: Jellycat bashful lions, monkeys, unicorns & bunnies £10 (usually £14.99).
- * Kitchen Sync: Beautiful Camembert Baker or/ a special Xmas Baking Pack (Xmas cookie cutter, coloured icing, cookie decorating icing, edible glitter, gold patterned cellophane bags, curling ribbon) worth £18.50.
- * Mela Mela: Selection of vintage jewellery including necklaces (normally £20).
- * Moiduls: 2 tapas and small house wine or small beer.
- * Retro Bistrot: 2-course set lunch menu for £10 (every day, including weekends).
- * Royal Oak: Jerked baby back ribs with rum glazes, skinny fries and slaw. Pan roast sea bass on salsa verde, ratatouille (normally £14).
- * Shambles: Wild mushroom risotto with aged Grana Padano cheese and a glass of Prosecco (Tue-Sat) or mature roast beef (Sun 12-5pm).
- * Simply Me Boutique Beauty: 2 Jessica nail polish minis, eyebrow shape or tint or 15 minute add on massage.
- * Studio 148: Selection of colourful socks by Falke & Duchamp (normally £12/£16).
- * Vet4Life: First aid kit for £10 (normally £14.99).
- * Diner’s Delight Cafe/Diner’s Turkish Delight: Restaurant bottle of French Cave De Masse Red or white wine (normally £12.95)
- * Divine at no 12: Free ten pound bunch of flowers when you sign up for a Christmas Wreath Making Workshop.
- * LoveUMum: Breakfast special with a tea or coffee, changes weekly (normally £12.50-£13).
- * Sidra Patisserie: Lunch Deal: sandwich & side salad & humous, cake & fresh juice (normally £12).
- * Steven’s Tyres: Two wheel balances (normally £15).
- * Vidatherapy: Aveda calming or energising body wash cleanser (normally £16.50).
- * Ivy Health Clinic: Eyelash tint treatments (normally £17).
- * Moore’s Cycles: Skully Lights – front or rear (usually £14.99) or Vavert extra gel saddle cover (normally £14.99).
- * Pink & Blue: Wash and blow dry for £10 (normally £20).
- * AG Millers Butchers: 2kg of pork steaks (normally £15+).
- * Waldegrave Arms: Burger and drink for £10: Homemade beef patty on a brioche bun with harissa mayo, baby gem lettuce, tomato, bacon and cheddar. Topped with onion rings and served with rosemary chips.
- * It’s Write For You: 3 lots of 2 hrs of writing work for £10 each – (normally £20 per hr). Book via website or email@example.com
- * Kindle Stoves: [Station Road] Two net bags of kiln-dried logs.
- * Park Lane Stables: [Park Lane] Trot For A Tenner: half hour ride, Ten Pound Tack Up (includes stable management lesson in a group for 30 minutes), Tenner Tots: Meet a pony and groom him, feed him and have a short ride.
- * Ride Personal Training Centre: Two Spin Classes (use within two weeks) at Victoria Road studio (normally £30). Book via www.rideptc.com or tel 07850 102568.
- * Teddington Cheese: [Station Road] 800g of Mont d’Or (normally £15).
- * Teddington Sports: [Hampton Road] Junior hockey gloves £10 a pair (normally £11.99).
Disclaimer bit: Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.
Fiver Fest is now over! 49 businesses put some cracking offers for just £5 from the 2nd until the 16th of February 2013. Check out the offer details here map below.
We are listening! We are always open to feedback, what do you think of Fiver Fest, what bargains have you picked up, what could we do better next time? We have put some of the feedback received over here on this page from customers and also businesses involved. This is mostly from Twitter (oh how we do love Twitter) but feel free to email us any comments or tell the person you’re buying £5 deals from. Words are good, pictures are sometimes better!
- * Astrora Coffee: 250g Special FIVER FEST Packs of coffee from a wide selection for only £5.
- * Bilas Tandoori: Take-away Lunch box, chicken or lamb bhuna, curry or madras and rice for £5 (12-2:30pm daily).
- * Cavan Bakery: 4 x Valentine’s Cupcakes for £5 + free gift box (usual price of £6.40). 4 cupcake designs; 2 chocolate cupcakes (with chocolate frosting) and 2 red velvet cakes (with cream cheese topping).
- * Douetil Holistic Therapies: (c/o Orange Tree Clinic) 20mins taster session of Reflexology OR Neck & Shoulder Aromatherapy Massage £5 (Normally £10) Call to book Bernadette Douetil – tel 07757 030 791. Special Douetil Holistic Therapies Open Day Sat 9th Feb (10am-2pm).
- * Happy Potter Ceramics: A selection of FREE ceramic animals. All you pay for is the £5 studio.
- * The Loft: Soap in a Tin (100g) from Scottish Finest Soap Company (normally £7).
- * Park Lane Stables: Introduction to horses. Come & meet the horses, learn how to mount & dismount and have a short test drive! Call 07796 842328 to book.
- * Paul Kay Jewellers: Selection of watches for £5 (normally £19.99).
- * Play Inside Out: Selected Orchard or Galt puzzles for £5 (normally £8.99-£10.99).
- * Yoga at Physio & Therapy: Yoga session £5 (was £10) – Thursday 14th 8pm only. Call 07733 260241 to book and quote ‘Fiverfest’.
- * Caffe Teddington: Special All Day Breakfast; 2 pieces bacon, 2 eggs, 2 Cumberland sausages, mushrooms, tomato, baked beans, hash browns and toast. Tea or Coffee. All for £5 (normally £6.95).
- * Card Collection: 2 x 18″ foil balloons £5 (normally £7).
- * Cavan Bakery: 4 Valentine cupcakes for £5 + free gift box. 4 cupcake designs; 2 chocolate (with chocolate frosting) & 2 red velvet (with cream cheese topping) (normally £6.40).
- * Divine Hair & Beauty: £5 eyebrow shape.
- * Elements: A product from the luxury hair care range, Prive for £5 (normally from £8.24).
- * Elements MiniMe: EcoKids luxury hair products for £5 (normally normally £9.25).
- * Girasole: Girasole: Lunchtime pasta deal – all pastas £5 for takeaway (normally £7.95).
- * Heirloom: Beautiful selection of scented Candles in a tin, handmade in Cornwall. Burn time 45 hours. £5 (normal price £8.99).
- * Hope2Heal Counselling: 30 minute consultation to new clients for £5. Book before 5pm on Fri 16th Feb, contact Nikki: www.hope2heal.co.uk.
- * Hunter’s Window Cleaning: Front of house or shop window clean for £5 (normally £10). Call Chris to book 07789 287882
- * Instant Print Stationery: 2 reams of A4 paper for £5 (normally £7.90) or 2 x A4 lever arch files £5 (normally £7.96).
- * Kitchen Sync: 2 x Packs of napkins £5 (normally £7.50) OR 1 x Le Creuset expresso cup £5 (normally £8.50),
- * La Bottega: Bring your own 1L bottle and get 1L of cold-pressed Olive Oil for £5 (normally £8.50).
- * La Casa Del Habano: 125g selection of Neuhaus chocolate from loose counter £5 (normally £8.75).
- * Mela Mela: Either a pair of lace gloves (red, black or white) for £5 OR a piece of vintage jewellery, marked down to £5 (some previously £10 and £15!)
- * Mercado: I ❤ Teddington mugs for £5. Love where you live!
- * Nova Fortuny: Bracelets & pendant necklaces from Paris for £5 (normally up to £20).
- * Pristine Dry Cleaners: Any non-lined dress dry-cleaned for £5 (normally £9).
- * Shambles: Brunch – Full English Breakfast (pork sausages, free range eggs & fresh wild mushrooms) with fresh juice £5.
- * Royal Oak: A choice of a Gourmet Burger for £5; either Aberdeen Angus, Lincolnshire Poacher, Streaky Bacon & Skinny Fries OR Portabello Mushroom, Roasted Red Pepper & Haloumi Burger w Tzatziki & Skinny Fries (normally £8/£9).
- * Studio 148: A pair of luxurious men’s socks for only £5 (normally between £12 to £14).
- * TCS: Heart tea-light candle lantern + many other items in window display £5.
- * Teds Children’s Clothing: Own a cuddly baby Teddington Teddy from the lovely Ted’s for only £5 (normally £7.50).
- * Vet4Life: Dog or cat pedicure (nail clip) (normally £12).
- * Diner’s Delight: Any Panini and jacket potato from their menu with tea or freshly ground coffee for £5 (please quote FIVER FEST to claim).
- * Diner’s Turkish Delight: Cold meze platter for £5 (normally £9.95 Wed/Thu evenings only).
- * Nearest Cafe: 7 Speciality Coffees (1 per day, per customer. Either a standard latte, cappuccino, americano, macchiato etc) Sat 9th to Sat 16th for £5 (Normally £17.90 for double shots @£2.50 or £15.40 single shots).
- * Steven’s Tyres: Car Winter Pack includes Premium Quality De-Icer (Prestone 600ml), Hankook scraper & Tyre depth indicator, all for £5.
- * Vidatherapy: £5 Express Manicure (normally £15) OR on-site Chair Massage £5 (normally £15) Mon-Fri only. Call 02086141199 for appt.
- * Phil Irwin Carpets: 8mm underlay for £5m² (normally £8.95).
- * Perfect Pooch Grooming: 1 hour dog-walking service for 1 x dog for £5 (normal price £10 p/h).
- * York Pet Supplies: Buy any 3 Archers dog treats for £5.00 and get a free Archers Hypo allergenic Dog food sample.
- * Ivy Health Clinic: £5 eyebrow shape (normally £12). Call 0208 9778700 to book.
- * Jo Butler Flowers: Spring posy wrapped in brown paper & tissue for only £5.
- * La Cloche/Lion (Wick Rd): Le Plat du Jour for £5 (normally 7.95).
- * Moore’s Cycles: Smart 3 LED Rear bicycle light for £5 (normally £7.99).
- * AG Millers Butchers: 8 x 100% free range Beef Burgers for £5. NO mechanically recovered meat. Eggs & seasoning are the only additives in their beef burgers.
- * Jo McLaren Formal Wear: £5 for new pre-tied bow ties (normally £9.99).
- * Waldegrave Arms: 3 different meals daily, available only for £5 each, all fresh and prepared daily by chef.
- * Kindle Stoves: Beautiful & functional metal match boxes in flint, clay or slate colours to keep your matches dry for only £5.
This quite frankly lovely illustrated map of Teddington sprinkled with Fiver Fest offers has been put together by the equally lovely and super-helpful Rachel Morris, a local artist and illustrator.
How amazing is Play Inside Out’s Fiver Fest window display? TCS have outdone themselves too!
The Totally Locally Team’s latest recruit helping to hand out Fiver Fest maps!
Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee these offers and they are only while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply to all offers from individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you.. The Totally Locally Team.
February, the month of LOVE. Residents of Teddington will soon be feeling the love with the amazing FIVER FEST FORTNIGHT offers from our independents.
For two weeks, Saturday 2nd to the 16th of February, the town will be awash with various independent retailers and eateries offering locals great deals on selected products, meals or services for an absolutely cracking price of £5 each!
Unbeatable offers like these are the perfect excuse (not that we need one) to visit the shop you may have always passed, eat in a cafe or restaurant you have never tried and start celebrating all great independents we are fortunate to have in Teddington.
Shopping locally has never been easier or more fun. It’s also the ideal opportunity for a face to face chat with one of the wonderful traders who keep our town centre vibrant and to re-evaluate old shopping habits. Look out for the FIVER FEST posters which will start appearing in shop windows and check back here for the complete list of participating retailers with their offers.
Show how much you LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE and shop Totally Locally Teddington.