- Abercorn Arms, 76 – 78 Church Rd; 2 x small glasses of house wine for just £5 (usually £7.80). 020 8943 9484
- Alter & Tweak, 76 Broad St; Knitwear darning just £5 per hole (usually £10). 0208 943 1775
- Card Collection, 39 High St; 2x 18″ helium filled foil balloons for £5 (usually £8). 020 8943 0262
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 25 High St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8943 1683
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 42 Broad St; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 3900
- Cavan Bakery, TO BE CONFIRMED 111 Stanley Rd; filled bap or sandwich, free bun and cold drink for just £5. 020 8973 0923
- Douetil Holistic Therapies, 23a Broad St (Orange Tree Clinic); 15 min neck and shoulder massage just £5. To book call Bernie 07757 030791
- Elements Hair Salon, 57 High Street, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8943 5146
- Emma Morrison Dressmaking will be offering a one hour sewing lesson worth £60 for £5 Info@emmamorrisondressmaking.co.uk Or 07506-246821
- Fallow Deer, 130 High St; 2 small glasses of house wine or 2 x bottles of house lager for just £5. 020 8943 2578
- Fun Factory, The Causeway, 1 x Father’s Day foil balloon + a pair of themed Father’s Day socks for only £5 (normally £8.49)
- Heirloom, 110 High Street, St Eval Cornish-made scented pillar candle – burns for up to 60 hours, bay & rosemary or sea salt for £5, usually £7. 020 8943 2258
- Hogarth Pub, 58 Broad Street, Double Gin & Tonic for £5. 020 3302 8588
- The Loft, 16 Broad Street. Selection of Summer scarves for only £5 0208 973 0800
- MP Hair, 92 High St Hampton Wick; Fabulous selection of hair products for just £5. Usually > £10. To book 020 8943 5111 or www.mphair.co.uk
- Mary’s Living & Giving, 93 High St; Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store. 020 8977 0680
- Refill Larder, 122 High Street. Free stainless steel straw (retail price £1.25) for anyone spending over £5 on refill food. Mention fiver fest to claim (while stocks last), Selection of gold, black, silver and copper coloured straws – bent and straight
- Ribs & Burgers, 4 Broad Street; Double cheese burger (2 x 100gm patties) for only £5. 020 3873 9888
- Richard Hair, 6 Broad St; Children’s haircuts (under 10y/old) for only £5 To book 020 8943 1610 or www.richardhair.co.uk
- Shambles, 83 – 85 High St; Aperol Spritz or a Green Spritz usually £7.95 just £5. 020 8977 9398
- Simply Skin, 68b Broad St; mini Dermalogica products and eyebrow shapes for just £5 each, normally £10. 020 8977 1220
- Teddington Carpets, 13 Broad Street, £5 off Turtle doormats 020 8977 4562
- Teddington Cheese, 42 Station Rd; Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8977 6868
- Teddington Cheese, 74 Hill Rise, Richmond, Buy £8 worth of cheese & pay £5 (Valid in both Teddington & Richmond Branches) 020 8948 5794
- Teddington Sidra, 5 Church Rd, Discover their £5 #Fiverfest offer in store 020 8977 2725
- Teddington Sports, 49 Broad St; Aqua Sphere Junior Goggles just £5 (usually £11.99). 0203 475 2025
- Toast, The Causeway, BIG bacon sandwich OR vegan/vegetarian beetroot, hummus, roasted pepper & spinach sandwich both with tea/coffee for £5
- TW11 Butcher, 152 Waldegrave Rd; 1 Kilo of boneless pork steaks for £5 (usually £11.99). 020 8977 2753
- Vet4life, 160 High St; Nail clipping for just £5 (usually £12). 020 8977 3955
From Thursday 16th – 30th April 2015, for every purchase of £5 or more in one of the participating traders listed below makes you eligible to enter the prize* draw. Hang on to the draw tickets you are given with your purchase for proof of purchase.
The more you shop locally, the better your chances are of winning! There will be £460 of local shop vouchers* to win and spend in your lovely local high street!
1st prize: £260 worth of vouchers. 2nd prize: £120. 3rd prize: £80
Participating traders (who will also be supplying prize vouchers):
|A G Miller||La Casa Del Habano|
|Card Collection||London Health Foods|
|Cavan Bakery||Mela Mela|
|Divine at no 12||Mercado|
|Fallow Deer||Nova Fortuny|
|Fun Factory||Play Inside Out|
|Gardenia Florists||Pristine Dry Cleaners|
|Ivy Clinic||Simply Skin|
|KC Pharmacy||Stevens Tyres|
|Ted’s Children’s Clothes|
Keep an eye-out for the posters in shop windows that will indicate that money spent within will increase your chances of winning. Who doesn’t like a shopping spree? Well how about helping to support your local independent traders by going on one with the chance of winning a huge free one!
Small print and/or boring stuff:
The Prize Draw will be held on Tuesday 5th May 2015, 6:30pm at Shambles Restaurant.
Prize amounts will consist of £20 vouchers from the participating 23 traders (listed above). Email addresses are collected on ticket stubs so that we can contact the winners. So basically, fear not, we would never pass on your details to anyone and ticket stubbs will be destroyed in a proper manner which may or may not involved an army of Russian Hamsters.
Totally Locally Teddington is not an official body. We are a group of people just trying to do nice things for our town. So we can’t guarantee prize vouchers* and tickets are only while stocks last. Terms & Conditions apply to the voucher prizes from the individual shops, but to be honest, if there was a problem, have a word with the friendly shopkeepers and they will sort you out with something great. Because that’s what this is all about. Thank you. The Totally Locally Teddington Team.
Three very happy draw winners (and one helper) picked their vouchers and some immediately set off on the start of their spending spree! Thanks everyone for taking part.
February, the month of LOVE. Residents of Teddington will soon be feeling the love with the amazing FIVER FEST FORTNIGHT offers from our independents.
For two weeks, Saturday 2nd to the 16th of February, the town will be awash with various independent retailers and eateries offering locals great deals on selected products, meals or services for an absolutely cracking price of £5 each!
Unbeatable offers like these are the perfect excuse (not that we need one) to visit the shop you may have always passed, eat in a cafe or restaurant you have never tried and start celebrating all great independents we are fortunate to have in Teddington.
Shopping locally has never been easier or more fun. It’s also the ideal opportunity for a face to face chat with one of the wonderful traders who keep our town centre vibrant and to re-evaluate old shopping habits. Look out for the FIVER FEST posters which will start appearing in shop windows and check back here for the complete list of participating retailers with their offers.
Show how much you LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE and shop Totally Locally Teddington.